Why buy me?
The facts and figures
- For Small Breed Adult dogs from 6 months onwards with an adult weight of less than 10KG
- 100% grain and gluten free. Absolutely no grain, just nutritious yummy flavours!
- As nature intended. Dogs get the majority of their nutritional needs from meat sources. It’s all about quality, we use human grade meat; 50% lamb, 30% being freshly prepared. With such a high meat content our food is closer to your dogs ancestral diet.
- Lamb is a highly palatable and digestable protein rich in amino acids, vitamins B6 &B12, good for the nervous system. MInt is calming and eases digestion. Sweet potato is rich in anti oxidents and good for cardiovascular health. Sweet potato is rich in anti oxidents and good for cardiovascular health .
- No cheap fillers and no gluten means less bloating, less wind and a happy tummy!
- The magic of sweet potato, this amazing root vegetable releases energy slowly, satisfies hunger for longer and is packed full of vitamins and nutrients known to improve the immune system.
- The crunchy kibble is especially designed with a small dogs mouth in mind. The perfectly sized small kibble helps keep teeth cleaner and breath fresher.
- We add a joint pack. Chondroitin & Glucosamine are added to support joint health & mobility. It stops cartilage breakdown as well as supporting growing bones & good mobility into senior years.
- Added Omega 3 supplement. An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help reduce the inflamation response.
- We love our dogs and want them to be happy and healthy both inside and out so we add Prebiotics FOS and MOS to encourage the production of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract which promotes a better immune system.
- Complete and balanced. Our vet approved dry food range contains all the essential nutrients that your dog needs in a balanced formula for vitality and energy.
- Easy to scoop poop! Freshly prepared meat and natural ingredients makes our recipes easier to digest resulting in less poop.
- A healthy nutritionally packed food, using only high quality, hand picked, traditionally sourced, finest quality ingredients without the use of artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Made in the UK