Duck and Orange blended with Sweet Potato
Who loves a chinese takeaway? Duck is always so good for sharing, we can't imagine many dogs sharing this tasty treat though!
Why buy me?
The facts and figures
- A complete meal especially formulated for adult dogs between 12 months and 8 years old
- 100% grain and gluten free. Absolutely no grain, just nutritious yummy flavours!
- Duck is a rich source of aminoacids, vitamns and minerals. Oranges provides vitamin C for healthy brain function and vitamin A for healthy vision. Sweet potato is rich in antioxidents and good for cardiovascular health.
- No cheap fillers and no gluten means less bloating, less wind and a happy tummy!
- As nature intended. Dogs are omnivores & get the majority of their nutritional needs from meat and vegetable sources. It’s all about quality, we include human grade meat; 50% duck, 28% being freshly prepared. With such a high meat content our food is a fantastic natural diet.
- The magic of sweet potato, this amazing root vegetable releases energy slowly, satisfies hunger for longer and is packed full of vitamins and nutrients known to improve the immune system.
- The crunchy kibble is designed with your dog's mouth in mind. The perfect size kibble helps keep teeth cleaner and breath fresher.
- We add a joint pack. Chondroitin & Glucosamine are added to support joint health & mobility. It stops cartilage breakdown as well as supporting growing bones & good mobility into senior years
- We love our dogs and want them to be happy and healthy both inside and out so we add Prebiotics FOS and MOS to encourage the production of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract which promotes a better immune system.
- Complete and balanced. Our vet approved dry food range contains all the essential nutrients that your dog needs in a balanced formula for vitality and energy.
- Easy to scoop poop! Freshly prepared meat and natural ingredients makes our recipes easier to digest resulting in less poop.
- A healthy nutritionally packed food, using only high quality, hand picked, traditionally sourced, finest quality ingredients without the use of artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Made in the UK